Re: /doc layout in ftp.debian.org [was: Documentation provided in the Woody CDs (should be fixed)]

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 09:29:30PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
>   * he put the language choice before the exact document choice.
>     I.e. once you pick a section, you get to pick the language, and then
>     the specific document. I think you should get to pick the section,
>     the document and then the language.

	IMHO if we have a main index.html the whole is issue is pointless
since then we can present the user *any* view we want through the file. He
does not need to browse the directory hierarhcy (I'm working on this
though(

>   * he chose foo-twoletterlanguagecode.filetypeextension
>     I would prefer foo.twoletterlanguagecode.filetypeextension

	I only did this for the README.en.txt file. For the rest of the
documentation I just copied it from whatever sources were they in (please
read the NOTES_AND_TODO.txt file). Thus, I made no changes there. I'm
starting to think, anywy, that you are right here (but will not change the
documents since it's kind of pointless to do it manually now).

> I'm not sure ftpadmins want to be Cc:ed to this discussion...

	They probably don't but since I'm a little pissed off (almost a
week and none of them could even take a *look* at my work). I keep them
here >:|

	Javi