Re: /doc layout in ftp.debian.org [was: Documentation provided in the Woody CDs (should be fixed)]

On Thu, May 02, 2002 at 09:03:26PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > > This was the FTP admins have to read a 154 line message and find a bunch of
> > > a bit vague issues... I wouldn't be surprised if they just gave up halfway
> > > through :)

I looked at it, and I will maybe do something about it this weekend. maybe.
Pending discussion with the other FTP admins of course.

Mike.
--
Michael Beattie <mike@ethernal.org>

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams