Index for the /doc directory under ftp.debian.org

Awaiting the ftpmasters response, I have made some time to have an index
generated automatically for the layout I proposed (available at
http://auric.debian.org/~jfs/)

The index is http://auric.debian.org/~jfs/proposed-layout/index.en.html
(beware: it's currently in a ver raw state). The idea is to take a
database (perl hash in http://auric.debian.org/~jfs/index.pl) and
generated a layout for users so that they do not need to worry about where
are the documents. They can "select" which one to view and in which
language.

I would like to have time to make a proper database as the one used by the
French Translation team to include all documents and versions properly.
(see
http://cvs.debian.org/~checkout~/webwml/french/international/french/doccurrent_status.pl?rev=1.12&cvsroot=webwml)
However I'm not confident I will be able to do so before the (inminent)
woody release.

	Help in this issue would be very much appreciated.

	Regards

	Javi