Re: LATEX environment for debiandoc

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 03:09:05PM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> 2) Woody (All)
> In woody, English and French used to be OK but with recent unstable
> update, it started to break even in English.
>
> I know some line exceeds page width.  Is this very bad?

hmm

I just got debiandoc-sgml out of unstable and tried to format the
debiandoc-sgml-doc file:

bash$ debiandoc2latexps debiandoc-sgml.en.sgml
nsgmls:debiandoc-sgml.en.sgml:13:0:E: cannot find "dtd/debiandoc.dtd";
tried "/usr/lib/sgml/dtd/debiandoc.dtd",
"/usr/local/share/sgml/dtd/debiandoc.dtd",
"/usr/local/lib/sgml/dtd/debiandoc.dtd",
"/usr/share/sgml/dtd/debiandoc.dtd"
nsgmls:debiandoc-sgml.en.sgml:13:0:E: DTD did not contain element
declaration for document type name

looks bad. is this what you were getting?

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/      steve@arise.demon.co.uk
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@debian.org