Re: NM Guide: undocumented way to create Debian package?

On 12 Feb 2002 22:19:10 +0700
Bambang "Purnomosidi D. P." <bambang@3wsi.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-02-12 at 12:37, Gustavo Noronha Silva wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > you are welcome to send patches, of course... people that is on
> > the list could then proof-read, etc
>
> Would someone please kindly show me {some|a} pointer to HOWTO send
> patches?
>
> I know that I can use diff, but is there any specific procedure for
> Debian project to send patches?
don't think so... just send an unified diff to the maint-guide's maintainer
as a bug report, if you wish...

[]s!

--
    Gustavo Noronha Silva - kov <http://www.metainfo.org/kov>
| : :'  : + Debian BR.......: <http://debian-br.cipsga.org.br>+
| `. `'`  + Q: "Why did the chicken cross the road?"          +
|   `-    | A: "Upstream's decision." -- hmh                  |