Re: integration of LDP was Re: debiandoc-sgml vs. docbook

In article <[🔎] 87emqja7lw.fsf_-_@abraxas.burg.oche.de>, Christian Leutloff <leutloff@sundancer.oche.de> writes:
> I think that one big point was missed in the last discussion about
> DocBook:

Actually, I think these points were raised very clearly. How do you
deal with the other points?

Some argue that *requiring* the docbook DTD for *all* debian
documentation would raise the curve for new documenters.  I agree.

I argue that the whole idea that DebianDoc documentation has to be
DTD-specific at all can be overcome with the judicious use of Formal
Architectures.  I.e., one could use either Docbook or Debiandoc-98
DTDs as they choose.