Re: Switch default from PulseAudio to PipeWire (and WirePlumber) for audio

Am Mi, Sep 14, 2022 at 08:41:32 -0400 schrieb Jeremy Bicha:
I believe you are significantly overstating the consequences of this
switch. It is just a dependency swap in meta-gnome3. The vast majority

Maybe, but I remember when pulseaudio was forced upon us, even when it was not really ready because other distributions made the switch and to get more testing.

Since PA ist now working very well (at least for me), I’m not interested in getting PipeWire as long as the upstream of PA is not dead.

	Stephan

--
|    If your life was a horse, you'd have to shoot it.    |