Re: key packages RC bugs of the month September

Hi,

Am 01.09.22 um 22:18 schrieb Paul Gevers:
On 01-09-2022 21:10, Rene Engelhard wrote:
This either should be ignored (like for bullseye) or downgrade, imho, but I didn't do it myself. I don't think there's anything actionable here...
[...]
If I read these correctly, this is exactly the kind of action that a maintainer can take to make the release process smoother. If *you* as a maintainer think the bug shouldn't be RC, by all means downgrade it (ideally with an explanation just in case it's disputed later on).

I understand that...

But well, strictly speaking it *is* a data loss... If someone had a terminal server and several users and has the file on a samba share this potentially could still happen...

I just don't belive this is a reason  to  block LO on this.

Especially as it already was bullseye-ignore'd, so can't we just bookworm-ignore it?

Regards,

Rene