Re: key packages RC bugs of the month September

Hi

Am 01.09.22 um 13:53 schrieb Paul Gevers:
#935182 libreoffice-core
Concurrent file open on the same host results file deletion
https://bugs.debian.org/935182

This one has been open so long, is forwarded upstream. Has to do with samba *and* two persons on the same host doing it at the same time.

This either should be ignored (like for bullseye) or downgrade, imho, but I didn't do it myself. I don't think there's anything actionable here...

Regards,

Rene