Code

Dear Debian Team,

hopefully I am writing this to the right email address. (In case I am not, I would be happy about being refered.) Recently I got interested in operating systems. Now I want to try to experiment with modifying one.

Is the complete source code of any Debian Version available somewhere in full (meaning everything ultimately written - in translated form - to the bootable device)? Maybe I am a bit slow to understand but I have failed to find something like it. Therefore I have decided to just ask you.

Sincerely
Johannes Horler

Student der Humanmedizin
Universitätsmedizin Charité Berlin
Gemeinsame Fakultät von Freier Universität Berlin und Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin