Re: Code

Am Mittwoch, 11. August 2021, 13:34:27 CEST schrieb Horler, Johannes:
Hi Johannes,

every code of every debian package in debian/main is downloadable from the
repo.

You also get all needed stuff for the most used compiler and interpereter
languages, C, python, perl, lua, java, whatever you want.

Every stuff you need is just for free and available.

There is also a great community of developers, who will be happy to welcome
you.

Documentation is available in many languages, English of course, German,
French whatever you need. Even Chinese and other special languages.

So, do whatever you want with it.

And best: It is all GPL licensed, so no hassle with patents or factories -
freedom in every way!

Isn't that great?

So, have a lot of fun, you are welcome!

Best regards