Re: About lintian

Le 21 janvier 2021 23:51:55 GMT+01:00, Felix Lechner <felix.lechner@lease-up.com> a écrit :
Hi Pierre-Elliott,

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 5:00 AM Pierre-Elliott Bécue <peb@debian.org> wrote:

As I said on that time, I'd be glad to provide help and
support should Felix feel the need for some.

I do not recall our most recent exchanges as quite so positive, but I
would be happy to read you into some of the new software (off-list,
please).

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

I think some of our misunderstanding were due to language barrier issues, AKA my not-so-good english.

In any case my motivation remains that Lintian is a great tool for QA and I enjoy QA.

Feel free to poke me via IRC or mail at your preference. Maybe I'll have some ideas to offer for you DB ingestion time issue, or useful contributions on other parts. (excpet node, I'm quite bad at JS)

Cheers !
--
Pierre-Elliott Bécue
From my phone