ratt as a service?

Hello,
ratt (rebuild all the things, https://packages.debian.org/sid/ratt) is
really interesting but it's sometimes hard to use effectively on
personal resources: some packages have tens, if not hundreds of
reverse dependencies, and running ratt for them on your laptop is just
not feasible.

So i'm wondering if Debian should offer a service where:

* a developer (as someone with a gpg key in the debian keyring, at
least at first) uploads a binary .changes file (so source + binary
packages, built locally) to a new dput upload queue
* ratt is executed against that package reverse dependencies
* when the run is completed, a recap email is sent to the Changed-By
address with the list of fail/success
* also a web interface to track the progress of the rebuild & read the
build logs.

this could be scaled pretty easily with multiple backend "builders"
(and we can put limits in place to reduce concurrency, like one
package per developer only etc etc)

Maybe it's something that could be done as a GSOC project (I'm not
volunteering to mentor this project).

thoughts?

Regards,
--