Re: Heads up: persistent journal has been enabled in systemd

On Thu, Feb 06, 2020 at 04:49:31PM +0100, Simon Richter wrote:
I'd expect servers and embedded systems to be vastly underrepresented in
both of these statistics, but that doesn't mean these use cases are in any
way uninteresting to the project.

Please stop beating the dead horse of whether debian is going to use systemd. FWIW, I find it even more useful on servers than on single-user machines and have it installed on orders of magnitude more servers than single-user machines. IOW, you're simply projecting your own prejudices and continuing to derail this thread into another pointless discussion about the merits of systemd.