Re: Heads up: persistent journal has been enabled in systemd

Marco d'Itri writes:
> On Feb 06, Simon Richter <sjr@debian.org> wrote:
>
>> I'd expect servers and embedded systems to be vastly underrepresented in
>> both of these statistics, but that doesn't mean these use cases are in any
>> way uninteresting to the project.
> If you want to argue that the adoption of popcon is not uniform among
> different types of systems then you need to prove it.
> Expectations and anedoctes are not statistics.

That's likely given some libreoffice packages (unlikely to be installed
on servers) are at ~40% popcon and I would expect significantly more
server installations than desktop ones.

So popcon might overestimate sysvinit usage and it might in reality be
lower over the total installation base.

Ansgar