Re: Heads up: persistent journal has been enabled in systemd

On Do, Feb 06, 2020 at 13:25:06 +0100, Ansgar wrote:
Given you wrote earlier that you moved all but one of your machines
away from Debian, whatever Debian installs by default doesn't affect
you anyway.

Well, I still use Debian. In Testing you have elogind now as a complete systemd replacement. So I’m certainly not interested in too much activated systemd features, that could make things more difficult

I have no problem installing a different MTA than Debian's default
(exim), my preferred shell, my preferred editor and so on either.

As long as you can do it, it’s fine. But you’ll certainly find more MTA or editors in the Debian archive than init systems…

Shade and sweet water!

	Stephan

--
|    If your life was a horse, you'd have to shoot it.    |