Re: Salsa CI news

On 2/5/20 5:05 PM, Dmitry Smirnov wrote:
> It should be on abuser

Saying "abuser" is inflammatory, especially as no abuse has been proven.
Please stop.

> to explain that it was not possible to build a
> service in a fully  DFSG compliant manner

Why is the current solution not DFSG compliant?

> only from components provided by Debian.

While I agree it would be better in Debian to use a Debian image instead
of an Alpine one and to use Debian packages, that is separate from DFSG
compliance and a much lower severity issue.

--
Richard