Re: Salsa CI news

On Thursday, 6 February 2020 9:52:47 AM AEDT Bernd Zeimetz wrote:

> Really don't care.

I see that... :(

> You are free to setup and run your own runner.

Just because you did not setup yours properly?

I do maintain my own runner but it is not for everybody due to capacity
constrains.

But let's not flip the discussion away from the problem with your runner.

> Its even possible to share them for everybody.

I would have done so if I had enough capacity.

> If you do, I'd suggest you add some appropriate tags so people can force
> their builds to run on a runner built from Debian source.

I'll consider that if/when I'll be able to scale-up the runner. Presently my
VM struggles to build my own packages.

See, now I'm answering to you for doing nothing wrong... :(

I wish you could take the concern seriously.

> (there is not irony here, if you think that would improve Debian, just
> do it)

I'm trying to improve Debian by communicating a problem that you refuse to
take seriously...

--
All the best,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

The more false we destroy the more room there will be for the true.
         -- Robert G. Ingersoll, 1902