Re: opentmpfiles & opensysusers, and its use in the Debian policy

The Wanderer writes:
> On 2020-01-02 at 08:14, Thomas Goirand wrote:
>> As I wrote, no need to complain, but act.
>>
>> https://salsa.debian.org/debian/opentmpfiles
>
> For me (with no salsa account, therefore not logged in; I don't know if
> that makes any difference), this page states "The repository for this
> project is empty".

The repository has only tags, but no branches. This seems to confuse
GitLab's web interface, but one can still clone the repository and
checkout tags. (Probably Thomas forgot to push the branches to GitLab.)

Alternatively the upstream repository without the Debian packaging bits
can be found at [1] (might be a mirror, not sure).

Ansgar

  [1]: https://github.com/OpenRC/opentmpfiles