Re: opentmpfiles & opensysusers, and its use in the Debian policy

On 2020-01-02 at 08:14, Thomas Goirand wrote:

> As I wrote, no need to complain, but act.
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/debian/opentmpfiles

For me (with no salsa account, therefore not logged in; I don't know if
that makes any difference), this page states "The repository for this
project is empty".

My default interpretation would be that maybe opentmpfiles doesn't exist
yet, and you just created the repo to be a place where people could get
started writing it. However, other people's comments seem to indicate
that opentmpfiles does exist (and is used in other distros), so that
doesn't fit.

Any idea what's going on here?

> https://salsa.debian.org/debian/opensysusers

This one shows the repository and its contents, however.

--
   The Wanderer