Re: Bypassing the 2/3/4GB virtual memory space on 32-bit ports

>    On Friday, August 23, 2019, Karsten Merker <merker@debian.org> wrote:
>       and decide for themselves who is displaying "violent
> hatred" on mailing lists and come to their own judgement about
> your allegations:

    Luke>    You've now violated the Debian Conduct twice in under an
    Luke> hour.  https://www.debian.org/code_of_conduct

I've been debating whether to respond to this and ultimate decided that
I will.
On one level, it has died out and it would be good to let an unfortunate
thread rest.

On another level, people have expressed concerns about the CoC being
weaponized to shutdown legitimate discussion.
Luke is trying to do that here.
Discussions about his behavior belong in private mail.
However, I want to reassure the community that this is not what the CoC
is about.
I regret that Ted and Karsten were not treated with the respect that we
have chosen as our standard.

Sam Hartman
Debian Project Leader