Re: Bypassing the 2/3/4GB virtual memory space on 32-bit ports

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 01:49:57AM +0800, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:

> The last time that we spoke, Theo, some time around 2003 you informed me
> that you were doing so very deliberately "to show everyone how stupid I
> was".  It was on the linux kernel lists.  It was also very shockingly
> unkind. I can see some signs that you are tryint to be deliberately
> confrontational and I do not like it.
>
> As the Debian lists are covered by the Debian Conduct document, please read
> it and review the talk that was given in Taipei (it had a panel of 5 people
> including Steve McIntyre, if someone remembers it please do kindly post a
> link).

Luke, please reconsider what you wrote above.  The only person in
this thread whom I perceive as being confrontational is you,
while Ted has in my view been perfectly civil and completely
non-confrontational in what he wrote here.

Regards,
Karsten
--
Ich widerspreche hiermit ausdrücklich der Nutzung sowie der
Weitergabe meiner personenbezogenen Daten für Zwecke der Werbung