Re: [Prototype] DUPR 0.0c: Brand New Look and Feel

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 09, 2019 at 04:34:58PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> it's breaking the logic of reading. Why is top posting bad?

Some email clients folds the whole thread disregarding the Subject change.
Maybe doing so is a bad practise here.

> On Tue, Apr 09, 2019 at 04:27:48PM +0000, Mo Zhou wrote:
> > If you some time to work on a prototype project which aims at presenting
> > ideas, will you dive into such non-blocking detail first and ignore
> > the overall logic?
>
> If I look at a prototype, I check whether it has essential features. If
> some are missing, I might indeed stop looking further, as - for me - the
> prototype has to evolve further, before it makes sense - for me - to
> further look at it.

Fair enough. The features you want to see are truly missing.  A hashsum
helper will be added in the next release. However GPG checking doesn't
work with most of my targeted upstreams. The two features are tracked
in separated issues.

> So instead of feeling attacked, you could maybe just take my critisism
> as what it is: a comment why your project in its current state and
> design makes no sense to me right now.

I became a little neurotic in the discussions about the Hatless Folded
Text (HFT). Sorry if I behaved somewhat offensive.