Re: is Wayland/Weston mature enough to be the default desktop choice in Buster?

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 2:09 PM Bastian Blank wrote:

> You use your display in HiDPI mode or, worse, in fractional HiDPI mode?

I don't own hardware that is new enough.

> mpv knows about the real resolution

Could you try totem too?

> This package is maintained by QA.

>From a user PoV the Maintainer field has little correlation with how
useful a package is, often it is the old unmaintained things that are
more useful since people stopped changing them in incompatible ways or
dropping useful features.

--
bye,
pabs