Re: Completed: lists.alioth.debian.org migration

Excerpts from Carsten Schoenert's message of april 25, 2018 11:12 am:
Am 25.04.2018 um 10:02 schrieb Alex Muntada:
So far I've read the overview on alioth-lists.d.n [1] the correct address to get in contact for requests like this is mailman@alioth-lists.debian.net.
[...]
The https://alioth-lists.debian.net/ lists several means of contact with the team (salsa issues, email and irc). I'd suggest salsa issues to better keep track of such requests.

Hmm, then this is mostly different from the typical workflow by the
Debian BTS. But o.k., I'll open a new issue for the migration of our
lists. Thanks for answering.

I find it confusing as well.

One detail that (does not reduce confusion, but at least) may help understand one of the reason _why_ it is confusing is this:

alioth-lists.debian.net is a debian.net service (not debian.org), and as such only loosely related to Debian.

- Jonas