Re: Completed: lists.alioth.debian.org migration

Hello Alex,

Am 25.04.2018 um 10:02 schrieb Alex Muntada:
> Hi Carsten,
>
>> So far I've read the overview on alioth-lists.d.n [1] the correct
>> address to get in contact for requests like this is
>> mailman@alioth-lists.debian.net.
>
> AFAICR it's always been admin@. In fact, I don't remember any
> mention of mailman@. Where did you find that mailman address?

it's the only mentioned email contact on
https://alioth-lists.debian.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo

I suggest to change the text passage in the site then.

> Maybe you missed the last announcement on d-d-annouce on this
> topic:
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2018/04/msg00004.html

I've seen and read this announcement, due some other stuff I probably
don't have understand it the way it was intended.

> The https://alioth-lists.debian.net/ lists several means of
> contact with the team (salsa issues, email and irc). I'd suggest
> salsa issues to better keep track of such requests.

Hmm, then this is mostly different from the typical workflow by the
Debian BTS. But o.k., I'll open a new issue for the migration of our
lists. Thanks for answering.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert