Re: Completed: lists.alioth.debian.org migration

Christoph Biedl wrote...

> Also, @lists.alioth.debian.org addresses that were *not* migrated now
> result in bounces as expected. Are there already plans for a MBF
> severity RC against all packages with a now-failing maintainer address?

Following the rule a social ecosystem can work only if you're willing to
do a bit more than your actual chores, I'll organize this MBF. Currently
some coordination with the alioth-lists maintainers is happening, also
we might implement some shortcuts for deceased lists that maintain
*many* packages, some numbers have three digits ...

Stay tuned.

    Christoph