Re: Completed: lists.alioth.debian.org migration

Hi Carsten,

> So far I've read the overview on alioth-lists.d.n [1] the correct
> address to get in contact for requests like this is
> mailman@alioth-lists.debian.net.

AFAICR it's always been admin@. In fact, I don't remember any
mention of mailman@. Where did you find that mailman address?

Maybe you missed the last announcement on d-d-annouce on this
topic:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2018/04/msg00004.html

> We have two old mailing list from the pkg-giraffe-group that aren't
> migrated (and we have no migration related questing found in the inbox)
> so I've wrote a email some days ago about this and also a wishlist's
> question if the lists could still be migrated targeted to this address.

Sorry, probably the mailman address is not being attended.

> But I haven't a feedback yet. So, need I to be more patient or tried I
> the wrong contact for such late migrations?
> The wiki page [2] nor the information on alioth-lists.d.n [3] hold some
> information about how the possibilities are for such possible migrations
> after the main change. What need people to do with a similar situation?

> [3] https://alioth-lists.debian.net/

The https://alioth-lists.debian.net/ lists several means of
contact with the team (salsa issues, email and irc). I'd suggest
salsa issues to better keep track of such requests.

There's no explicit information about requesting late migrations
but people can request them as long as alioth is alive, which
won't be for much longer.

Cheers,
Alex