Re: Completed: lists.alioth.debian.org migration

Hello,

On Thu, 19 Apr 2018, Christoph Biedl wrote:
> > Also, @lists.alioth.debian.org addresses that were *not* migrated now
> > result in bounces as expected. Are there already plans for a MBF
> > severity RC against all packages with a now-failing maintainer address?
>
> Following the rule a social ecosystem can work only if you're willing to
> do a bit more than your actual chores, I'll organize this MBF. Currently
> some coordination with the alioth-lists maintainers is happening, also
> we might implement some shortcuts for deceased lists that maintain
> *many* packages, some numbers have three digits ...

Packages maintained by forensics-devel@ and pkg-security-team@ all
have a fixed maintainer email in git. I was not planning on doing any mass
upload right now and I would be really annoyed to have to hand-edit all
changelog entries to add a bug closure.

So please don't file bugs for those. However a new check and/or a ping a
few months before the freeze would certainly be welcome.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer