Re: I resigned in 2004

 ❦ 11 novembre 2018 19:20 +0100, Wouter Verhelst <wouter@debian.org>:

> Meanwhile, it makes sense to be courteous to people who were a DD once
> but really couldn't care less now and want to get rid of the nagging,
> which seems like a far more likely scenario.

Then, they should click on the button they are asked to click. This
takes far less time than a long (and discourteous) rant.

I know you have good intention in trying to improve the MIA process, but
I think[*] this sends the wrong message to the current volunteers: you
can act as professionally as you can, you will still get criticism from
a few people on some minor details. Can we spare our volunteers more
carefully than rude people?

[*]: I am not part of the MIA team.
--
I'll burn my books.