Re: no{thing} build profiles

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 02:11:48PM +0200, Marco d'Itri wrote:
PGP-signed mail is an highly advanced feature, so I do not think that it
is unreasonable to expect from users who want to use it to also install
gnupg.
No: it is also TOTALLY POINTLESS to even just automatically verify
received emails because any result is meaningless unless the local user
has manually configured local sources of trust. Which requires
installing AND configuring gnupg, so again the user has to know about
it.

I have sympathy with that position, but in which case PGP should be
disabled by default in the /etc/Muttrc files too.

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland