Re: no{thing} build profiles

Quoting Tollef Fog Heen (2018-10-21 10:22:56)
> ]] Ivan Shmakov
>
> >       (BTW, while we're at it, could someone please explain me what
> >       tinysshd [1] does need systemd for?  Or why installing neomutt
> >       has to invite gnupg along?)
>
> tinysshd only ships a systemd unit file; neomutt links against
> libgpgme11 which again Depends on gnupg.  It's the kind of dependencies
> that individually make sense, but where libgpgme11 should probably
> have a Recommends: gnupg, not Depends.

I disagree that libgpgme11 should depend/recommend/suggest gnupg at all:
As a library it cannot possibly declare how tight a relationship to
declare - instead, all _consumers_ of the library must declare whether
they depend/recommend/suggest gnupg.

 - Jonas