Re: no{thing} build profiles

]] Ivan Shmakov

> 	(BTW, while we're at it, could someone please explain me what
> 	tinysshd [1] does need systemd for?  Or why installing neomutt
> 	has to invite gnupg along?)

tinysshd only ships a systemd unit file; neomutt links against
libgpgme11 which again Depends on gnupg.  It's the kind of dependencies
that individually make sense, but where libgpgme11 should probably
have a Recommends: gnupg, not Depends.

This is pretty easy to find out by using apt-file show $package and
apt-cache show $package, btw.

--
Tollef Fog Heen