Re: Firefox 60esr on Stretch ?

On Wed, May 09, 2018 at 08:27:32PM +0200, Moritz Muehlenhoff wrote:
It would be nice to move away from using RC bugs as testing blockers,
but instead declare a source package as not suitable for stable (e.g.
in some meta data on ftp-master or in whatever tooling involved) and
then have a mechanism to yank all those packages out of testing once
we've entered a freeze.

Interesting idea. Do we then not consider testing to be the proving
ground for the next stable release, until freeze time? Do you think
this would result in longer freezes, or not?

--

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ Jonathan Dowland