Re: Firefox 60esr on Stretch ?

On Fri, 04 May 2018, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
> We should make it easy for administrators of bigger desktop
> deployments to easily create debs for local deployments, but
> keeping all those extensions in a stable release is just
> broken and we should block them from testing migration.

While I understand the need to keep them out of stable, keeping them out
of testing would annoy testing users and all users of "rolling" derivatives
based on testing (where the packages are not a problem since new upstream
versions can be imported at any time to fix compatibility problems).

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer