Re: RFR: email about regressions [was: Dealing with ci.d.n for package regressions] [and 2 more messages]

Paul Gevers writes ("Re: RFR: email about regressions [was: Dealing with ci.d.n for package regressions]"):
> I was wondering if you want headers to the e-mail I will send out. I
> guess this is what you want, so, can you do a proposal (I have never
> really worked with those, so I don't have much inspiration and I don't
> really see what you want to achieve).

I find this a bit confusing because you suggested something in your
earlier email (quoted below) which is like what I think Chris is
asking for so I wonder if we are all talking at cross purposes...

> In the e-mail I also provide a boiler plate for forwarding the e-mail to
> the BTS. You could also have meant that you wanted headers there. I
> guess that is not what you meant.

Indeed, I don't think that is what Chris meant.  The boilerplate you
provide seems fine to me.

Paul Gevers writes ("Re: RFR: email about regressions [was: Dealing with ci.d.n for package regressions]"):
> Can you elaborate, do you mean in the boilerplate or in my e-mail?

So, yes, something like this.  It would be nice to have the version
numbers in here too.

Thanks,
Ian.