Re: RFR: email about regressions [was: Dealing with ci.d.n for package regressions]

Hi Paul,

> > Beyond that, I'd love to see some parsable X-Foo: headers. I
> > find these very helpful in the BTS's mails to reliably file things
> > in my email setup.
>
> Can you elaborate, do you mean in the boilerplate or in my e-mail?

Not sure what you mean by "in my e-mail". As I understand it, you
were proposing a text for some automated emails to be sent out. I am
requesting some kind of parsable email headers for these automated
messages. :)

Regards,

--
      ,''`.