Re: RFR: email about regressions [was: Dealing with ci.d.n for package regressions]

Hi Paul,

> Please find a proposed text for such an e-mail below. Comments or
> improvements very welcome.

Just some brief and somewhat-pedantic suggestions for improvements
below. Beyond that, I'd love to see some parsable X-Foo: headers. I
find these very helpful in the BTS's mails to reliably file things
in my email setup.

                                                     ^
> As recently announced¹ Debian is now running autopkgtests in testing to
                       ^
I've been big Unicode fan ("... ever since the release of their 1980
album, Duke", etc.) but I find this style of numbering really quite
difficult to read/parse in the middle of text with my particular
combination of typeface, font size, antialiasing and screen resolution.

Either that or I'm getting old.

> check if migration of a new source package causes regressions. It does
         the
> this with the binary packages of the new version of a source package
						     the

> a regression in a reverse dependency can come due to one of the
                                            be

> To avoid stepping on peoples toes, this e-mail is not automatically
                                                does
> generating a bug in the bts
    generate a bug in the BTS

Thanks again for working on this. :)