Re: ftp master uploads disappearing?

On Mon, Oct 02, 2017 at 01:03:42PM +0200, Adam Borowski wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 02, 2017 at 12:35:42PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
>> Or, are the logs available somewhere an ordinary DD can see?

No.

> Non-DDs/DMs have no reason to check upload problems.  On the other hand, a
> DD/DM is likely to hit such issues every time you mess with your GPG key,
> update its expiration, etc.

Uploads are either lost at the debianqueued stage, then the log is
available at
    usper.debian.org:/srv/upload.debian.org/queued/run/log
or at the dak stage, then the log is available after dinstalls at
    coccia.debian.org:/srv/ftp-master.debian.org/log/current

If you are not good at remembering host names, the first is
ssh.upload.debian.org, the latter is mirror.ftp-master.debian.org.

At any rate, in my home (~mattia) on both hosts there are bunch of
symlinks to other somtimes-interesting places.

No, those files are available only for DDs, not for DMs (as they require
sshing to debian hosts).

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo