Re: ftp master uploads disappearing?

For me, the uploaded package was disappeared when I accidentally used a wrong gpg kez to sign it. It was also mine, just an old, 1024 bit long one. In that case I received nothing back about the upload.

And about the source-only upload I found another page where there are some cases, when the source-only upload is not working/feasible. For example upload containing new binaries cannot be source-only uploaded. And my lib packages change APi very frequently.

On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 6:00 PM Carsten Schoenert <c.schoenert@t-online.de> wrote:
Hi Andreas,

Am 01.10.2017 um 17:37 schrieb Andreas Tille:

> I confirm that I remember times when I had the same _source.chanegs
> alongside the _<arch>.changes but for some reason the source changes are
> missing now when I call pbuilder (--cowbuilder) from git-buildpackage.
> Do I need to add some specific option that was not needed before?

Guido pointed me some times ago to the following additions to my local
setup in ~/.gbp.conf. That do the trick always create a *source.changes
file too.

> $ cat ~/.gbp.conf
> [buildpackage]
> pbuilder = True
> pbuilder-options=--source-only-changes --hookdir /home/carsten/.pbuilder

You can also use the command line to add this option(s).

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert