Re: ftp master uploads disappearing?

On Mon, Oct 02, 2017 at 12:35:42PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Oct 2017 09:08:05 +0200, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org>
> wrote:
> >Thats not the most userfriendly one, if you have trouble with your key,
> >but its the safest option to not make us spam random people for some
> >forged .changes.
>
> Is there a web page where we can look whether our upload made it or if
> not, why?

Or, are the logs available somewhere an ordinary DD can see?

Non-DDs/DMs have no reason to check upload problems.  On the other hand, a
DD/DM is likely to hit such issues every time you mess with your GPG key,
update its expiration, etc.

Meow!
--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ We domesticated dogs 36000 years ago; together we chased
⣾⠁⢰⠒⠀⣿⡁ animals, hung out and licked or scratched our private parts.