Re: ftp master uploads disappearing?

On Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 09:03:26PM +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> > Nice hint in general.  However, in the statsmodels case it was an upload
> > to new (due to additional binary packages) - it does not permit source
> > only uploads.
>
> Pbuilder generates a _source.chanegs alongside the _<arch>.changes for
> me so one can pick either after building.

I confirm that I remember times when I had the same _source.chanegs
alongside the _<arch>.changes but for some reason the source changes are
missing now when I call pbuilder (--cowbuilder) from git-buildpackage.
Do I need to add some specific option that was not needed before?

Kind regards

       Andreas.
--
http://fam-tille.de