Re: infinite number of Debian workflows (Re: Moving away from (unsupportable) FusionForge on Alioth?)

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Ian Jackson
<ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
> Holger Levsen writes ("infinite number of Debian workflows (Re: Moving away from (unsupportable) FusionForge on Alioth?)"):
> I would encourage anyone who has effort to work on this end of the
> contributor experience to consider what dgit has to offer.  dgit
> provides a single git workflow for all Debian packages.

Of course, dgit is yet another workflow and my understanding is that
git-buildpackage (without dgit) is far more commonly used in Debian.

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha