Re: SPAM

On Mon, Mar 06, 2017 at 05:01:40PM +0100, Philip Hands wrote:
Christopher Clements <bcnjr5@gmail.com> writes:

That then provokes a small fraction of the victims to shout at us,
because they don't know ho to read headers.

That is what you are seeing.

Are you saying that these messages were not sent to
<debian-devel@lists.debian.org> and relayed to subscribers, but were
instead forged to look like they were?

[I note that I missed this question earlier.]

Yes, the message that Illuminati got (which he subsequently replied to)
almost certainly didn't go via any debian infrastructure at all (if the