Re: SPAM

On Sun, Mar 05, 2017 at 12:42:50PM +1100, Ben Finney wrote:
Christopher Clements <bcnjr5@gmail.com> writes:

On Sat, Mar 04, 2017 at 03:36:58PM +1100, Ben Finney wrote:
>I think the best explanation is that the entire message ??? complaint and
>quoted part ??? were composed and sent by the spammer themselves.

Oh, the "original" message is seperate, I just replied to a reply.

That doesn't contradict my explanation; I think both messages are
composed by the spammer.

Sorry about that, I misread you and thought that you thought that there
was only one message.

On closer examination, I think you are correct in saying that the
replies are written by the spammer as well.

Perhaps they simply want to waste space in archives?
Not much of a motive/goal, but I get the feeling that the perpetrator
doesn't have much of a life to start with.

--
GPG Key:
4096R/50441726610D5AE0