Re: SPAM

Christopher Clements <bcnjr5@gmail.com> writes:

> On Sat, Mar 04, 2017 at 03:36:58PM +1100, Ben Finney wrote:
> >I think the best explanation is that the entire message ??? complaint and
> >quoted part ??? were composed and sent by the spammer themselves.
>
> Oh, the "original" message is seperate, I just replied to a reply.

That doesn't contradict my explanation; I think both messages are
composed by the spammer.

That explanation could be wrong, but I'm convinced of it (tentatively)
so far.

--
 \         “All television is educational television. The question is: |
  `\                           what is it teaching?” —Nicholas Johnson |