Re: Worthless descriptions for almost all of the recent node-* ITPs

On Fri, Jan 06, 2017 at 09:26:59PM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On വെള്ളി 06 ജനുവരി 2017 02:46 വൈകു, Philip Hands wrote:
> > The fact that they all seem to be trimming off the FIX_ME that npm2deb
> > includes for them, and are thus also removing the explanation of what
> > Node.js is, seems like vandalism to me.  Did you tell them to do that,
> > or are they learning that from one another?
>
> I told them to write good descriptions, but its hard to write when
> README/upstream documentation is missing any description.

If someone doesn't know the package enough to even know what it's doing,
there's no chance he/she can maintain it with any semblance of adequacy.

Meow!
--
Autotools hint: to do a zx-spectrum build on a pdp11 host, type:
  ./configure --host=zx-spectrum --build=pdp11