Re: dput: Call for feedback: What should change? What should stay the same? [and 1 more messages]

"Paul R. Tagliamonte" <paultag@gmail.com> writes:

> FWIW, I don't think any of the dput-ng hackers particularly mind if it
> changes, changing API could just happen for both together, at the same
> time. Or maybe just consolidate :)

Much appreciated. Yes, one aspiration I eventually hope to achieve have
is to resolve the fork by merging the desirable features of both back
into ‘dput’, and discarding behaviour that we decide is no longer
helpful.

--
 \       “Corporation, n. An ingenious device for obtaining individual |
  `\       profit without individual responsibility.” —Ambrose Bierce, |