Re: Debian does not have customers

Tollef Fog Heen schreef op 24-09-2016 18:12:
]] Bart Schouten

Your client seems to word-wrap poorly.

Russ Allbery schreef op 24-09-2016 2:48:

> I guess I'm finding it quite remarkable how much concerted effort
> seems to be going into try to make me feel ashamed of my behavior in
> some way, which is how I read "feel like excuses."

Not ashamed, just bad ;-).

So you're flat-out saying that you're intentionally behaving like a
dick.

Go away and don't come back until your behaviour's changed.  People
trolling and behaving like dicks are not welcome in Debian.

So you are basing your conclusion based merely on my words.