Re: Debian does not have customers

Sorry, I've promised not to react anymore to this subject, but I felt myself obliged after the manifest and explicit violation, on my sense, of the DSC by some people claiming that they contribute to Debian only for their own sake and do not care about users frustration caused by their poor SW quality.